Chenega Security and Protection Services, LLC (CSPS), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaskan Native Corporation, is focused on delivering quality security services to exclusive clients worldwide.
Since our founding in 2004, we have offered our many customers a superior level of service across the security services sector by providing:
- An zero-tolerance commitment to business and professional ethics
- Unarmed and armed guard services (including cleared officers)
- Port and maritime security using certified Maritime Security Officers
- Search and Inspection for trucks, cargo, vehicles, mail and baggage using active and non-intrusive means (X-Ray and Gamma)
- Administrative and clerical support officers
- 911 Call Center, dispatch and CCTV operators
- Force protection, antiterrorism, and law enforcement training
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments and solutions planning
- Security systems integration and security product sales
CSPS is a registered private security services firm based in the Commonwealth of Virginia and we are licensed in 43 other states. CSPS is an ethics-based company offering our many clients a superior approach to protective services. We provide our customers with a low risk value proposition offering clear advantages.
Agile, Quality-Based Programs: We offer the agility and flexibility of a small business while greatly reducing client and partner risk using well grounded, mature and field tested corporate procedures. Our processes are quality-based and we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. We employ modern business systems throughout our operations and our accounting system has been audited and approved by the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
Seasoned Governance: Our key leadership team is comprised of mature and tested professionals in the field of law enforcement and security operations. Each has proven experience leading complex security programs and a keen understanding of our client's mission so we can truly be a partner aiding in our customer's success.
Superior Performance: CSPS has never received a Letter of Concern or Deficiency, been in non-compliance, subject to a government "Cure" notice or removed from a contract during our entire business history. We have continually received "Superior" and "Exceptional" ratings on our government Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) evaluations. We apply the same technical excellence, operational diligence and principles of success for each of our clients which makes CSPS a low risk, best value provider.
Full SB and SDB Credit: While CSPS has graduated from the 8(a) small business program, we provide our prime contractors and partners, by virtue of being Alaskan Native owned, full Small Business and Small Disadvantaged Business credit for work subcontracted through CSPS.
Professional and Responsive Service; Maintaining the Highest Standards; Protecting the Communities We Serve!